- March: Daniel Gilbert, CEO of Brainlabs
- April: Russel McAthy, CEO of CUBED Attribution
- May: Richard Fergie, consultant at E-Analytica
- June: Jamie Shuker, growth hacker, founder of alpharooms and facetheory
- August: Javed Laher, search account director at Microsoft; and Hannah Thorpe, head of SEO at White.net
- October: Jono Alderson, global head of digital at Linkdex; Mags Chilaev, CEO of Unlease; and Tom Quick, founder of Afternoonify
- November: Russell McAthy, CEO of CUBED; and Will Edwards, UK head of measurement and attribution at Google
Hayden Wood, Co-founder, Bulb
Hayden started his career as a management consultant at Bain & Company and Monitor Group, before leaving to found Bulb with his friend Amit about 2 years ago. Bulb was the UK’s first affordable renewable energy supplier and supplies homes and businesses with low-cost, 100% renewable electricity. They are proudly rated the #1 supplier on independent review website Trustpilot.
Anu Adegbola, Paid Media Manager, Zoopla
Anu has been working in digital marketing for close to 8 years, beginning agency-side and moving client-side in November 2013. Her speciality is Paid Search and profitably managing multiple multi-lingual/global accounts. She’s worked on Debenhams, Wowcher, HSBC and Lloyds TSB. In addition to all things paid media, Anu has many interests, at the top of which are travelling, meeting new people and singing.
Founded in April 2011 by Matthew Umbro, PPC Chat is a weekly Twitter conversation that brings together PPC specialists and online marketers across the world. We’ve worked to create a companion offline event, PPC Chat Live, where like-minded professionals can share tips and experiences with others in the industry in real life.