Our commitment to a greener planet
Our business may be digital, but we want our positive impact on the world to be tangible.
We’re passionate about leaving the world a better place than we found it and champion sustainable initiatives both in and out of our offices.
Every year, we assess our environmental impact and ensure we maintain our carbon-neutral status by supporting reforestation initiatives, divesting from fossil fuels, and choosing suppliers and methods of procurement with lower carbon footprints.
Sustainability in our offices
We are committed to meeting a high environmental standard in all our offices by:
- Minimizing our energy and water usage
- Using sustainable cleaning products, office equipment, furnishings, and decoration
- Lowering our waste and resource consumption
- Providing comprehensive recycling facilities
- Reducing our use of plastic and non-recyclable materials
The Brainlabs Forest
We’ve partnered with Treedom to offset our carbon footprint by planting one tree for every Brainlabber, totalling in 400+ trees planted across forests in Kenya, Tanzania, Colombia, Ecuador, and Haiti.
Our forest will protect biodiversity, provide income opportunities for local farmers, and absorb enough CO₂ from the atmosphere within ten years to fill up 471 trucks!