Who are we?
You may have heard from us from the bundles of awards we’ve won across the globe, our robot receptionist Pepper, or even our beloved open-source scripts – and now you’re asking yourself: what’s really powering this rather unconventional company?
The answer is simple: our culture.
We’re ever-growing, forever changing, and always testing everything we do. And every step of the way, we want to be the best growth platform for our people, achieve remarkable results for our clients, and be leaders of our industry.
We’re pretty passionate about always staying ahead of the curve.
We are protagonists of progress. We want to develop the best testing, talent, and tech on the planet. We are growth-minded individuals, driven by feedback. We reframe challenges into opportunities, and break the barriers to moving forward faster, at scale. We believe that traditional career paths are a thing of the past so we pledge to provide the opportunity to carve out your own wiggly career path, where you can move frequently and flexibly between roles to fit your strengths and ambitions.
We are champions of our clients. Our organizational structure puts clients at the core of everything we do, and is focused on collective goals. Our work is built on asking ourselves what’s best for our current clients, and what would excite our future clients.
We are backers of Brainlabbers. Your health and wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do. We have world class training and opportunities to empower remarkable people to grow, thrive and enjoy the journey. We believe in fair and objective processes and ensure that Brainlabs is a diverse and inclusive working environment.
What you’ll get
We understand that the “extras” are also important when choosing your future place of work. Here are some of the best bits of what you get when working at Brainlabs:
- The Usual Suspects: Pension scheme, competitive salary, a generous holiday allowance.
- Flexible working: We’re open to anything that works for you, your team, and the wider business.
- World-class training and development: A lot of resource goes into creating a bespoke training programme and development plan for each individual within the business.
- Company get-togethers: We get together four times a year to celebrate our joint successes.
- Giving back: We want to give back to the wider community and offer various ways to get involved: donation matching, payroll giving, or through our charity day allowance.